Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Green smoothie resolution

As you may have seen. I have been drinking green smoothies almost everyday. The trouble I have been having is that the kale or spinach does not last as long as I would like before we use it. I was reading a blog (can't remember which one) and it gave a great idea so I put it to use. I stuffed the blender full of just the spinach and filled it with water and let it blend. It turned into pretty much green water. I put it into ice trays and froze them so when we are making the smoothies all we have to do now is take 6-7 ice cubes out and put in with the fruit and a bit of orange juice and we were good to go. So simple, faster and easier! Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. I have always thought that "Green Smoothies" looked so gross. I'm glad you say they are tasty.
    Keep up all the great efforts.

    ReplyDelete