Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What to eat on graveyards

It has been weird and a little tough to determine what to eat and when while on my graveyard shift. It would be different if I worked this shift consistently but that is not the case. What I decided is that I would not eat anything very filling while working so my body didn't get way confused on why I was eating. To fill myself up I have been eating oatmeal, apples and oranges. Not only does it keep me full but it also gives me more energy so I can stay awake. I say this all the time, isn't it crazy how good healthy eating makes you feel.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job, Kurt! be careful with the graveyard shift... so many issues with sleep patterns, stress, etc.... Coming out of that with no weight gain is a WIN! I agree a whole diff issue if ALWAYS on graveyard... plusses & minuses... changing shifts is TOUGH! Glad you're up on it!

    ReplyDelete