Social Icons

Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Nice dinner

Tonight I was home alone because Shaileen went to a baby shower with my mom and sisters! This left me to making dinner for myself tonight! Not much sounded good and I was searching through the kitchen for about 15-20 minutes until I remembered that I bought some broccoli stuffed chicken from Harmons last week that is not breaded! It was delicious and hit the spot. I also had a salad with lite Italian dressing that is only 35 calories for 2 tablespoons and some kind of topping that we found at the store but I don't really know what it is! Of course I had a big glass of ice water too!

I'm excited for tomorrow morning because we ordered a bountiful basket and we have not gotten one for several months. I will definately do a post on what I get. I am a little nervous though cause it is getting to the season where not much is being produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment