Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weigh-In Tomorrow

Can't wait for tomorrow morning to come so I can jump on the scale and see my weight progress. I have decided that for the next while I am not going to weigh in every day and to just weigh in on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I think it will be better for my mind not seeing my weight fluctuate during this process. It is nice seeing the weight drop but I am more excited to get healthy. Thanks to all that watch and view this blog as it helps give me motivation. This is not going to be a thing that is going to be for a couple of months. It HAS to be a lifelong decision.

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you and your steps to health. The scales can be a very negative thing. I struggle with them a lot. Good idea not to weigh every day.

    ReplyDelete