Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

weight training and many miles

Usually I am more of a cardio freak but I have been reading and decided that I need to do some weight training with my cardio. Last night when I went to the gym I first did weights and sit ups before I got too sweaty and feel bad to get the machines all nasty. I did weight training for about 30 or so minutes and focused on back and bicepts. On the myfitnesspal app I found that I can input strength training also. I can input sets, reps and weight. It will be nice to see my progression over the next little while and be able to see how weak I am right now compared to how I am going to be! Also yesterday on the elliptical I did 4 miles, 8 miles on the stationary bike too! I was a sweaty mess when I left. I found a quote today on instagram that said "It took more than a day to put it on. It will take more than a day to take it off. Move" I need to remember this more often because I want instant results. I need to remember that it is my health that I need to keep in mind!




No comments:

Post a Comment