Social Icons

Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

I love sweat!

Can I just say that it has felt so good lately going to the gym. I need to remember this feeling when I have no desire to get off my butt and make it to the gym. Last night I broke my regular regimen and jumped on the treadmill rather than the elliptical. I have found that I swear a lot harder and quicker than the elliptical but I can definitely go longer on the elliptical! I ran about 3 miles on the treadmill in about 30-35 minutes. Then I jumped on the stationary bike to get my heart rate to decrease. I then jumped on the rowing machine. I have a love/hate relationship with the rowing machine. It works so well but it sucks while I am doing it usually! When I got on it last night I was searching through the menu and found some games that are downloaded on the machine! My favorite one was the fish game. You are a fish that moves up and down depending on how much effort you row with and then eat other fish for points. It is nice to have some fun with the workout rather than just rowing and watching the clock. I knew I was sweating but when I got home I was really proud of myself. My shirt was absolutely soaked!

1 comment:

  1. Some day............maybe.........I'll say I enjoy sweating. It does feel good to exercise but it's still to much like work.
    Good for you! Keep going.

    ReplyDelete