Social Icons

Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Uh Oh, Weekend at the Condo!

This past weekend we went up with my side of the family to a condo in Eden UT that is called the Wolf Creek resort. We had a blast but it had some negative results on my weight loss journey. The main problem is the family planned the meals and everything was junk. That is my fault as well not to be proactive and plan what I was going to eat up there. I did put some lbs back on but I am still down a total of 3 lbs. The good news is I did have some opportunities to get off of my butt and move. Saturday morning we went golfing, walked around a festival in Ogden and played some intense raquetball as well. On Sunday morning we got up and went on a hike also. I look forward to getting back on track with my diet and getting some miles in on the treadmill/elliptical also.


No comments:

Post a Comment