Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Running like a madman

Last night I did my first run since getting back on track. The time does not show how well I did because when i got to the park I did some leg workouts like step ups and squats for about 10ish minutes. I was really proud with how well I did. I felt as if I could have ran a lot longer too but Shaileen was just finishing up dinner. I look forward to increasing my runs to be faster, longer and further. One of the goals I have set for myself is to run a half marathon and even a whole marathon. It is going to be tough but I know that I can do whatever I set my mind to. It just takes work. I just need to follow my alltime favorite quote by Vince Lombardi.
 
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment